Thursday 22 August 2013

“My Father defiled Me, And My Mother Blamed Me” [READ HER FULL STORY]

I was defiled from age of 12 to 16 and I was defiled by my father.
It started one day when he picked me up early from school he gave
me a glass of alcohol. He made me drink it then told me to take a
bath. I assumed it was because I started feeling a little ill due to the
alcohol. Soon he came into the bathroom and told me to go relax on
the bed. I was scared and begged him not to hurt me but he did. He
hurt me and abused me. I felt terrible inside me, I was crying but he
did not stop.
I was afraid to tell my mother what was going on. My mother was
also a r*pe victim and this affected her mental health. My father
told me that if I told her, she will die. He also apologized to me and
said he would go to jail if I reported him. I did not know what to do
so I did nothing for years while he continued to abuse me.
I eventually got the strength to tell my mother. She did not believe
me at first, then she later blamed me for causing it. She says it
was my own fault. My father left the house eventually. When I
turned 21, he came to apolgize to me, crying. But I still deal with
the after effect of being a r*pe victim everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment