Monday 28 October 2013

(FEATURED) :Tales Of Tears From The Eyes Of An Handicapp

I was on a BRT Bus from Ikorodu to Mile 12 today. Though I

was standing, and a lady was siting on the stairs of the back
door next to me.
Here comes the time when the ticketer starts collecting the
fares, getting to that lady, she couldn’t find her pulse. She had
to throw out her stuffs in her bag. Yet she couldn’t find it!
Then she started wiping, dashing her legs on the stair with
tears powdered on her. People asked her why she was cry,
she never spat a word,until we all knew she is DEAF and DUMB!
Everyone gave her a face but no one knew the exact amount
that was lost!…Then I brought out a pen and my notepad, trying
to provide a good communication method because I never
understand THEIR method of communication
I wrote to her,’how much was lost’,she replied in writing,’10k,
but I’m not really weeping because I lot such amount of money,
Its because I couldn’t speak a word and tell those who asked
me how it happened’
In a nutshell, I collect her 2go username and we started
chating. At the end of her convo, she wept her face and put
on her make ups again and she said a big,’Thank you’…..And
made me know the counsel I offered her was much more than
the 10k..
Do you have something in your mind that has been bothering you
and no one cares to know OR no one understood your feelings..
kindly add me up on
BBM:27546D4D


No comments:

Post a Comment