Saturday 14 September 2013

Mrs. Annie Idibia Cries A River During Interview On Inspiration FM



On Wednesday, Tuface’s one and only African Queen -Annie Macualay-Idibia was at Inspiration FM for a 45 minutes interview with OAP Nana King.
The actress and mother surprisingly broke down in tears when she was asked some personal questions about her relationship with Tuface.
On a positive note, Annie cleared the air on a lot of questions and other controversial issues hanging
On the Dubai wedding
“Dubai wedding was 2face’s idea not mine. I wanted a very quiet wedding in Abuja but 2face wanted a dream wedding in Dubai.”
Girls in the mood controversy
“That photo of me on the movie cover with a towel and panties, was photo-shopped, that girl wasn’t me, my face was used on someone else’s body. I wanted to sue the movie producer but my husband said I should ignore it.”
Her takes on blogs
“they are annoying but I will never say any word against them…they love making news out of nothing, so most times I ignore the stories”‘

No comments:

Post a Comment