Tuesday 3 September 2013

[Advice Needed] She Attempted To Murder Me Twice! What Should I Do?

Dear nikky,
I have a girlfriend who gave birth to
my 2 boys. She has attempted to
murder me twice. The first time,
she stabbed me with a kitchen
knife while I was asleep. On the
second occasion, she threw a hot lamp at my chest. I am really
confused as our parents never agreed to our relationship, let
alone pay her bride price. I don’t love her anymore, and my life
with her is just hell-like. What should I do?
AN
Dear AN,
Is she your girlfriend or your wife? Are you guys married or
are you guys dating and living together? If you are married, I
cannot advise you to divorce her because you two promised to
say by each other, I would only advise you to see a medical
doctor or a counselor who would help her deal with her anger
problems. But then, you have to BE VERY CAREFUL with the
way you deal with her if you don’t want your life to be cut
short, such person is very dangerous and can do ANYTHING in
their anger mood. If you are not married to her and you have
not paid her bride price, then bro…..I think you need to take a
break from that abusive relationship. It would not be funny if
she does something dangerous to you. Take a break from the
relationship; quit living in the same house with her since you
two are not married. You can then assist her in getting
necessary help to overcome her psychological challenge; which
is uncontrollable anger. And your kids, they could stay with
your parents if she is willing to let them go. Be there for your
children, be there for the lady in question…..but then be very
careful, your life is important.
Hope this helps,
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment