Tuesday 3 September 2013

[Advice Needed] She Dumped Me For A Rich Dude!!! What Should I Do?

Dear nikky,
I started dating this lady 5 years ago. She
is always complaining that I don’t take good
care of her. She knows that I am hustling,
but she is always saying that I don’t give
her money. Later, she dumped me and I
have been begging her to let us reconcile all
to no avail. What should I do?
AA
Dear TK,
I am sorry about your break up. But then, I think you should let
her go. People need to understand that relationship is not all
about money. Aside that, she is aware that you are not
buoyant now and I feel she should understand, but she did not.
Please, let her be, let her go. If she was meant for you, she
would not leave you. A girl that would understand and
appreciate you would come around sooner than you think.
All the best,
Nikky

No comments:

Post a Comment