Monday 8 December 2014

Oritse Femi revealed it’s possible he gets signed with DB records of DBanj

In the last 6 months, musical Taliban, Oritsefemi has grown very fond and close to D'banj. So close are they that it's generating gists that the 'Double Wahala' singer is possibly preparing to join D'banj-led DB records.

NET recently caught up with Oritsefemi who recently survived a robbery attack in Lagos and he has disclosed that if D'banj gives him an offer, he will join DB records.

'You know D'banj is close to a lot of agencies and corporate bodies and he's been the one introducing me to them, even though most of them know my songs but I'm not really close to them and from next year, I'll be signing a couple of deals and D'banj has told me a lot about them. So my relationship with D'banj is an achievement for me, and trust me something big is coming which I won't disclose now,' he said.

When asked if he's signing a record deal with D'banj's DB records, he replied: 'If possible. When I say if possible, it means we've been working together without even signing a contract, so that's what's up.'

With his remarkable success in 2014, Oritsefemi floated his own record label, MSN (Money Stops Nonsense) Gang and just recently signed a management deal with Avatar Entertainment.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment