Sunday 18 January 2015

What happened the first night? My Hubby & I Married as Virgins – Nikki Laoye

It's not easy, but it is possible especially if you can manage to stay away for s*x till you are 21, there is a high tendency you will get married as a virgin. That is the story of gospel singer, Nikki Laoye and her husband. Initially, we thought it was only her that got married as a virgin, but they both did.

Nikki has just revealed that even her husband had not 'met' a woman, prior to their wedding night. She added that their first night together was as interesting as that of any other couple:
"My husband was not surprised that I was a virgin when we got married because he was also a virgin. Even though I was a virgin when I got married, I had equipped myself with information on s*x education. I preach to Christian ladies that they should not think that because they are virgins, they should not find out how to get things done because when they get there, they have work to do... 
It has been fun and an adventure for us because we are finding out things about ourselves."

"I decided to remain a virgin till I got married. I did not just want to be jumping from one man to another. It is often said that once you pop the cherry, you can't stop and I did not want to deal with s*xual issues while I was dealing with my life and education... I told God to help me. 

"I was tempted a lot but I was blessed to have wonderful relationships whereby the men respected my decision and even helped me to keep my promise. My husband also told me that he kept himself for a special woman. The truth is that now that I am having a lot of s*x, I have come to realise that it is very emotional and it should be done with someone you will love to see the next day.".
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment