Friday 30 January 2015

Lagos Big Boy Opens Up: I Can’t Impregnate My Woman

I have been living with my girlfriend for seven years but prior to that, I was diagnosed as having azospermia. That was before we had a family introduction. Though aware that I have not got a medical solution to this problem, she fell ill and was diagnosed to be pregnant! Now, she is frantically denying any foul play and claims it to be a miracle. I also believe in God's power but I can't remember the last time I went to church. I don't even pray fervently.

If it's still a miracle, why is my recent test (which I went for after she was confirmed pregnant) showing that I still have the same problem? 

What do I do? - Mr A.M. from Lagos

Below is the response he got:
"This is puzzling and you have to unravel everything before you think of accepting the pregnancy or even marrying her. I also believe in miracles but I think this is the time to have a heart-to heart talk with your girlfriend. 
Another option is to wait to conduct a DNA test when the child is born."
- Guys, trust no girl with issue of pregnancy, especially if you are very comfortable and she knows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment