Thursday 6 June 2013

Where did i go wrong


Hello nikkyamebo

 I'm an ardent reader of your blog. Kindly help publish my story so I'll know where I got it all wrong. I'm sending this amidst tears and Insomnia. My name is Bola. I have been dating this guy for 10months now. In the last 10months so much has happened.

First it was the struggle of getting him to love me. It took well over 2 months for him to utter the words "I love you" even though he asked me out and we were already exclusive in the relationship. Next it was the struggle of getting used 2 each other. My bf is usually emotionless. Someone who believes showing affection as a man is a sign of weakness. He's always concerned about his ego. He talks me down, insults me in the name of advice and rarely does anything romantic.

I am a very independent woman ( I have my money) but he believes doin anything or giving me anything is a very big deal even when he knows I don't have (he knows how I spend my every kobo).

I loved him and took all his excesses for 8 months hoping things would change. We broke up for a week. During the break up, I got 2 hang out wit an old friend ( something I never would have tried if not for the break up) and I started liking him. He was single so I felt we could start something.

I missed my bf and I called him and we made up. I told him how I hung out wit somone and how I could have dated the guy. After we made up my bf became a better person but my mind was divided.

I continued keepin in touch wit my old friend and one day I left my bfs house and lied I was goin home but I was going 2 see the other guy. He followed me and caught me. I felt bad and begged him but I did it again. And he caught me still.

I NEVER slept with my old friend. Though I was already in love with him, I had to let him go. Now here's the PROBLEM! My bf accuses me of cheating everyday! Did I make a mistake by being plain with him about meeting another guy? Or why did he forgive me if he couldn't cope. I feel like a cheap prostitute now cos that's how he sees me. We just broke up cos I can't deal with somone constantly accusing me. Where did I go wrong pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment